Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2007

New Inspiration

Hello,

My sister inlaw Kathy has been helping Stevie and I with cleaning for the last couple of weeks and tonight she and I cleaned alone because Stevie had a special floor project he had to complete and this allowed her and I to have a honest discussion about weight, she said she would be my cheerlearder to help me this time around. I had Dawn and (she was WONDERFUL), but then I quit Kroll and I have not had that support. This is really encouraging.

Also a fellow Blogger also talks about how she calculates her BMI to see when she is severly obese, then Obese and then overweight etc. I thought this was an excellent idea.

Right now I am extremely Obese.

195 is when I will be very Obese.

170 is when I will be Obese

145 is when I will be overweight

120 is when I will be "normal"

1 comment:

Cats Eyes said...

Hey there,

I'm glad that Stevie's sister is being your inspiration and that Jenny is progressing. You need to call me!!!

~Cats Eyes~