Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Forgot some people

I forgot my neighbors and my family in Kentucky, they make up a significant part of my life also

Barbara and Raymond, they live next door and work with Stevie. They are an older couple that have lots of cats and dogs, but are really good people and I don't think Stevie appreciates them enough

On the other side, we have James, Missy (they are a couple, know one seems to know if they are married, Missy was married for a time, but do not know if she managed to get a divorce) and her brother Jason. James and Missy also have a daughter that is about 3 months. They also have 3 pit bulls (lovely dogs, NOT!!!) Let me say that i have nothing against pit bulls but they are turning mean. More stress!!!! Also James and Jason work with Glenn as mechanics.

My family in Kentucky
My aunt, Patty
Her husband Dale
Her son Kevin and his wife Danielle and their son Ryan
Ryan lives with my aunt and uncle. Long story will tell more later

My granny. I love her dearly.

My uncle Ronnie
He has a daughter Rhonda and she is married, with a daughter, but we never see her.

No comments: