Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stevie wants to start another business

Hello,

Yesterday was pretty boring. Took Jen to therapy, babysit the kids. Talked to Teresa for a few minutes and then came home.

Stevie has another business idea. As you will learn he has a ton of them. The latest is that he wants to open a spa. He got this idea by looking through a magazine. He saw a graph that showed that he could make a 60k a month doing this of course he was all for his.

Let me explain a little about Stevie. He has tried a lot of different business ideas. Gun smith, flower arranging, balloon art, photography, janitorial just to name few. I don't have a creative bone in my body and he gets angry if I do not jump head first into all of his projects. Like for instance, the spa idea, he came in last night and told me that I would never amount to anything because I had not looked up information on the spa stuff. I do admit that I have an extreme problem of not finishing anything and I take full responsibility for that, but neither does he. I dropped school, they had promised to have the medical coding available in the spring and it will not happen and I really did not want to do that anyway. I don't know what I want and that is a major problem.

He has gone for now to clean the post office and he said when he gets back we will look at the spa stuff. I am going to get Jen dressed and go to my mother's until time to babysit. I will be yelled at tonight, but at least I will get a few moments of peace and quiet.

No comments: