Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am tired

Hello,

The diet is struggling, Stevie wants to take artistic pictures of naked people. Jenny is doing okay and the monthly visitor is here!!!! I am feeling just PEACHY. NOT!!! Sometimes I really wonder about Stevie, he has more business ideas than I can ever type and he gets very agitated if I do not go along with his every whim. He states that I will be a complete failure if I don't make a 2 year plan. I don't know what I want to do tomorrow, much less in 2 years. His latest thing is taking artistic pictures of naked people and incorporating their bodies into landscapes. He states that I am to narrow minded if I don't support him in this. If anyone feels that this is okay. Please respond, otherwise I have told him to go to Gatlinburg and take pictures of mountains that way. He states if I don't let him take these pictures, then I am inhibiting his creativity. I really do like most of his pictures especially the black and white, but then he has to bring in naked people and I just don't understand.

No comments: