Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

it's raining today!!!

It's raining today and i feel bad.

I guess today would be a good time for me to introduce to the people that make up my immediate life that way you will know who i am talking about.

husband is Stevie
daughter is Jenny

mother inlaw is Mrs. N
father inlaw is Pops

momma and daddy of course

My brother Scotty, he is a blog by himself

my sister Teresa
her husband, Scott
her kids, Issaac, Aaron and Jessie

my sister Amanda
Her husband Dale
her kids, Dustin, Nichole and Cody

Stevie's has 1 sister and 2 brothers

his sister Kathy
her huband Mike
Her kids are Dana and John (he is single and quite cute. Will post more on him later)
Dana's husband Marty
Her kids Kaylee and Jayce

his brother Jerry
his wife Debbie
There kids, Jeremy and Jeffrey, also both cute and single, in there 20s

his brother Glenn (another one that is a blog unto himself)
he has been married 5 times and is now currently single
He has 2 daughters, Keri and Emlia

Stevie's friend Tony
Tony has some many issues I could type a book on just him

Our friends Doug and Debbie, once again, many issues.

Dawn and Kemal, Dawn is the reason I found this website. She is a true good friend and really the only thing about my old job that I miss except for my friend Cathy.

I don't think i know any "normal" people, i am beginning to wonder about the company I keep.

I will post more later and let everyone know how the diet is going. I think I am quit the biggerst loser website, it is $20.00 a month and I am feeling better just blogging on here. This feels good to be able to ventilate

No comments: